We are experienced and dedicated healthcare professionals making a difference in today’s very complex medical climate.
As Transformation Specialists, we have expertise in a wide range of healthcare facilities including clinics and medical groups related to coding, clinical documentation improvement, quality education, tracking, and reporting, physician billing, compliance, auditing, denials, utilization review, and strategic planning, process evaluation, and redesign.
Sharon Easterling, MHA, RHIA, CCS, CDIP, CPHM. FAHIMA
President / CEO
Sharon Easterling has over 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry with proven expertise in the Revenue Cycle Management field.
- Senior Director, Ambulatory CDI
- Assistant Vice President
- Director of Coding Operations
- HIM and Coding Director
- HIT Program Director
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Director
- President-Elect North Carolina Health Information Management Association
- Dedicated AHIMA; American Health Information Management Association Volunteer
- Author and Thought-Leader
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Information Administration Program at the Medical University of South Carolina
- Masters in Health Administration from Pfeiffer University
Sharon most recently authored the Clinical Documentation Improvement Prep Guide and Exam Book for AHIMA and is winner of the AHIMA CSA Recognition for Advancing Coding Knowledge through Code Write publishing.
She currently sits on the Executive Board of NCHIMA as President, 2016-2017 and is an AHIMA delegate.
Sharon is a current member of the American College of Physician Advisors Advisory board, AHIMA Coding Community Practice Council, and Wolters-Kluwer Medi-Regs Advisory Board member.
She is a past member of the RAC Monitor editorial board, as well as past member of the AHIMA CDI and Future of Coding workgroup.